Terms & Conditions Perth, WA
- All offers, products and specifications are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Home Group WA.
- Products, prices and specifications may differ in Perth, the South West and Great Southern regions.
- Photos shown may be for illustrative purposes and may not be for the home shown.
- All designs shown are © Home Group WA BRN 101180 (Perth) 12773 (South West) and 12772 (Great Southern). This work may not be copied or reproduced without Home Group WA Pty Ltd's express written consent.
- All Finance services in Western Australia are provided by Home Finance WA, Credit Representative 470882 of Australian Credit License 383067. Home Finance WA is a subsidiary entity of Home Group WA. Home Group WA is not a provider of finance or credit facilities.
- All Finance services in Victoria are provided by Creative Financial Solutions Pty Ltd, Credit Representative 376866 of Australian Credit Licence 387025.
- No Savings, No Guarantor Loans available in Victoria are based on savings plans over a given period depending on client circumstances.
- $30,000 Designer Kitchen excludes Exclusive Range, Classic Range and all 2 storey homes.
- $30,000 Designer Kitchen available in Perth & South West regions only.
- $6,000 Outdoor Designer Kitchen - Additional charges may be incurred if changes are required to the base model home to provide sufficient and suitable area for installation. Must be positioned under the main roof of the alfresco. Alfresco must meet outdoor area gas regulations, venting and clearance requirements. Not included in flute design homes
- Luxury Kitchen available in Perth region only. Shown in a double storey home with illuminated bulkhead and downlights upgrade. Mirrored splashback, Fridge and decorative accessories not included. Photographs for illustrative purposes only
- Home Group Perth $80,000 Bonus Inclusions
- $80,000 Bonus inclusions is only applicable to Home Group's Luxury specification range of homes. In the 2 storey range, the $80K inclusions does not include Main area floor tiling.
Facebook Advertising - Earn $50K (WA) & Earn $80K (Victoria)
40K = $278,800
45K = $308,400
50K = $353,500
55K = $373,900
60k = $419,000
65k = $427,400
70k = $472,600
75k = $517,700
80K = $562,000
85K = $559,900
90K = $604,900
95K = $647,094
100K = $689,098
110K = $734,244
120K = $818,252
130K = $838,758
Qualified on the basis of:
No kids or debts
Rate of 3.58%
Deposit required of 5% plus LMI
House & Land Packages
Home Group WA’s terms and conditions apply to all House & Land Packages published by or on behalf of Home Group WA on this website or in any other media. All House & Land Packages are subject to the availability and suitability of any lot or House & Land Package which may change without notice. Home Group WA is responsible for the provision of house design and construction services only and makes no representation in relation to the availability, suitability or characteristics of any lot.
The images displayed on this website and in any other media are for illustrative purposes only. The designs and plans displayed on this website and in any other media are indicative only and are subject to change including changes necessary to comply with town planning and design guidelines, regulations, bylaws and directions from relevant local authorities or developers from time to time.
The price and specifications of each design are current as at the date of publication and are subject to change without notice. The price advertised is inclusive of the standard design, specifications and inclusions at the time of publication and an allowance for site costs only. The actual price adjusted to account for any variations to the standard design, specifications and inclusions and the actual site costs may differ from the price shown. The actual site costs are subject to a full pre-construction site survey and detailed engineer’s site report in respect of the lot.
The price of each design includes an adjustment for the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant which is only available to eligible first home buyers. The price does not include any duties, taxes, commissions or fees that may apply in connection with the purchase of the lot.
House & Land Packages - Weekly Repayment Figures
Repayments have been calculated based on the house and land package price indicated on the individual package (not inclusive of lender’s mortgage insurance) calculated using interest only repayments, less $10,000 First Home Owners Grant with a full 5% deposit at a rate of 4% the repayments would be as indicated on each house and land package at a per week rate principal and interest over a 30 year term from Home Finance WA. NOTE: This calculation / repayment is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- The "Own your own home from $246 per week" campaign is based on a house and land package in Golden Bay Estate.
Site works allowance $10,000
Rebate + Discount Available $30,000
Total = $255,990Repayment has been calculated based on a full 5% deposit at a rate of 2.99% the repayments would be $246.78 per week principal and interest.
Home Group Victoria House & Land Packages
Designer Floorplan Shown. *All Images and plans depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change. This work or any part of it may not be reproduced or copied in any form without the prior written consent of Home Group. © Home Group Pty Ltd CDB-U 59667
*All Prices and specifications shown are subject to change without notice, and are subject to final confirmation upon the terms of any agreement with Home Group at the time of purchase.
- Home Group Victoria House & Land Advertisement
- House & Land Package based on $459,890
- The repayments are based on a rate of 4.41% and a comparison rate of 4.65% over 30 years at Interest only Repayments. The is based on the Extra Loan Product.
Perth Metro weekly repayments of $279 are based on an interest only repayment for a house and land package of $334,000.
Loan repayment based on a $334,000 interest only loan at 4.34%. Comparison rate of 4.72% based on a “Complete” loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term from Home Finance WA Credit representative 470882 of Australian Credit License 383067. All applicants must meet lending criteria. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- Golden Bay House & Land Package (Facebook Advertising): The weekly repayments of $197 are based on interest only repayments for a loan amount of $270,000 at the Suncorp Standard Variable Special FHB Only Home Package Rate of 3.79% P.A. effective as at 28 July 2017, and subject to change. A comparison rate of 3.80% P.A. applies. Each comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different a comparison rate. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Mandurah Athens Luxury House & Land Package (Facebook Advertising): Weekly repayments of $437.03 are based on a principle and interest repayment for a house and land package of $429,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Special Fixed 3 Year Fixed First Home Buyer Owner Occupied of 3.79% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.85% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- South West weekly repayments of $189 are based on an interest only repayment for a house and land package of $272,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Flexi First Option Three Year Intro Offer of 3.93% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.23% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- South West House and Land Package in Eaton $329,990 for $345 per week
Weekly repayments of $345 are based on a principle and interest only repayment for a house and land package of $329,990 after a 5% deposit at the published Westpac Flexi First Option Two Year Intro Offer of 3.59% P.A. current at the time of printing and subject to change. A comparison rate of 4.42% P.A. applies. This comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given, and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate. All other financial institution lending criteria apply.
- $1000 Cash Back promotion: Initial enquiry between Monday 14th November 2016 through to 16th December 2016 / Monday 15th January 2017 through to Friday 24th February 2017 / Monday 6th March 2017 through to Wednesday 5th April 2017 / Monday 8th May 2017 through to Friday 23rd June 2017 / Wednesday 13th May 2020 through to Sunday 31st May 2020. Finance must be obtained through the services of Home Finance WA for all clients in WA or affiliated finance services in Victoria. Must enter a HBCA Lump Sum Building contract with Home Group WA for the construction of a new home build which must be fulfilled. $1,000 cash is due and payable within 30 days of confirmed formal unconditional finance approval from financier & land settlement. If the above Terms & Conditions are not met, Home Group WA reserves the right to reclaim the $1,000 cash. Cash payment to be made to client named in the HBCA contract only. Only one (1) $1,000 cash back per building contract. Cash back promotion is non-transferrable or exchangeable and is not redeemable at the point of purchase. Promotion only valid on receipt of this completed cash back form and acknowledged by both client and builder.
- $3000 deposit is subject to the lending criteria of the financial institution. Terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges apply.
- South West No Deposit is subject to the lending criteria of the financial institution. Terms and conditions apply. Fees and charges apply.
- Some images shown on the Inclusions page, are for illustrative purposes only and may include non-standard items.
Home Group Great Southern Elevation Promotion - Facebook Advertising - Promotion for upgraded front elevation design ends on 31st July 2020.
Parcel Property Pool Promotion
- The Parcel Pool Promotion called “Parcel's Cash or Splash’ applies only to lots specified in accordance with the terms and conditions referenced by Parcel Property for this promotion (See website for terms & conditions at parcelproperty.com.au) and on such lots selected within the following Parcel Property selected estates. Both, Estates and Lots may be subject to change without prior notice and subject to availability;
- Flamewood Estate, Brabham
- Beenyup Grove, Byford
- Living Edge Estate, Wellard and
- Brightwood Estate, Baldivis.
- Jindowie Estate, Yanchep
- To be eligible for the Parcel Pool Promotion, an eligible building contract with Home Group is to be entered into by the Buyer of the subject lot and for the construction of a home selected within on our “Living Series Complete Special” Range of homes.
Stockland National Summer House & Land Package Campaign - Victoria
‘Stockland’s National summer house and land campaign is available in Victoria only and applicable to designer specifications homes which come inclusive with evaporative air conditioning. This is for specific allocated lots from Stockland and is subject to change without notice based on the land availability from Stockland’
- Home Group is committed to complying with Commonwealth legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
- We consider some information provided to us by employees, clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be private or personal. Without these details, we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. Such functions include:
- providing clients with the products and services that they request;
- providing relevant information to contractors to assist Home Group to provide the products and services that the client requests;
- complying with any legal obligations, including dealing with local authorities and any government directives relating to COVID-19;
- maintaining Home Group client relationships; and
- Home Group collects personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, contact details and limited financial information.
- In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Home Group:
- If you contact Home Group, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you submit your e-mail address to our website mailing list; and
- Evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status in accordance with government directives (refer to Home Group COVID-19 Privacy Notice for further information).
- At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
- We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you, technical maintenance and compliance with public health directions applicable to Home Group from time to time). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. We only disclose this information to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
- In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant, other order of a court, legal process or government directive);
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
- Home Group may provide personal information to its solicitors, and to any related company entities including Home Finance WA.
- Our website may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. Home Group encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. If visitors do not want those companies to collect information about them, they should contact these companies directly.
Security and storage
- Home Group places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our employees, customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
- We de-identify or destroy personal information securely when no longer required by us.
- Home Group retains the information you provide to us including possibly your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. We hold this information on secure servers in controlled facilities.
- We only allow access to information stored within our computer systems by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
- We cannot guarantee data transmission over the Internet to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, Home Group cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Home Group receives your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
- Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and correction of personal information
- Home Group WA is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our employees, contractors, customers, clients and website users.
- You may request access to your personal information held by Home Group by making written request to Home Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
- So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
- We will correct inaccurate information upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information, we will only pass on the details to you if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
- If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
- We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
Transfer of information overseas
- Pursuant to the Australian Privacy Principles, we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to overseas recipients.
- In the event that we do transfer personal information to overseas recipients, those recipients are likely to be located in Singapore, Hong Kong, America.
Cookies & Automatic Collection of Anonymous Data
- Home Group collects information from the site using “IP files”.
- When you visit the Home Group site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. We will only use this information for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. We cannot identify you from this information and we only use it to assist us in providing an effective service on our website.
- Home Group uses pixel tags and other methods to gather information about the emails it sends to registered website visitors and recipients of emails sent by Home Group website visitors to others. Pixel tags are tiny graphic files that are included in HTML-encoded email messages. When a recipient opens such a message in an HTML-capable email program, the recipient’s computer will access Home Group servers to retrieve the pixel tag file. This allows Home Group to record and store information such as an email address, date and time the recipient viewed the email message if the recipient’s email program is capable of receiving HTML and other logging information. Home Group uses this information to optimise delivery of future messages to specific recipients and to provide information to registered users with respect to emails they send through the Home Group system.
Unsolicited personal information
- In the event that Home Group received unsolicited personal information, Home Group will as soon as practicable, but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so, destroy the information or ensure the information is de-identified.
Alternatively, our contact address is:
Perth Metro (WA)
11 Delawney Street
Balcatta WA 6021
T: (08) 6241 4555
Level 1, 605-609 Doncaster Road
Doncaster VIC 3108
T: (03) 9134 9555
Bunbury South West (WA)
20 Spencer Street
Bunbury WA 6230
T: (08) 9791 8888
Unit5/2 Barnesby Drive
Albany WA 6330
T: (08) 9841 2333
- Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the Australian Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at oaic.gov.au
Unsubscribe Email Address
You can unsubscribe from digital communications (e.g. email) by simply following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
Home Group Building Registration Numbers
|HOME GROUP WA Pty Ltd||BRN||101180|
|HOME GROUP VICTORIA Pty Ltd||CDB-U||59667|
|HOME GROUP SOUTH WEST Pty Ltd||BRN||12773|
|HOME GROUP GREAT SOUTHERN Pty Ltd||BRN||12772|
Home Group WA COVID-19 Vaccination Privacy Notice
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
By providing your vaccination information to Home Group WA, you agree that you are consenting to the collection of this information for the purpose of Home Group WA preventing and managing the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to ensure compliance with legal and operational requirements associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, such as public health directions which may apply to Home Group WA from time to time. This privacy notice details how your information will be processed.
Pursuant to the Western Australian government’s public health directives, we require our contractors, subcontractors and employees who attend construction sites as part of their standard work process to be vaccinated (or have an exemption) for one dose by 31 December 2021 and be fully vaccinated (or have an exemption) by 31 January 2022. Failure to comply with vaccination requirements or have a valid exemption will mean you are excluded from attending any of Home Group WA’s workplaces or worksites and may have additional consequences including, but not limited to, government fines of $20,000 for individuals and $100,000 for bodies corporate.
What we collect and why
The builder is not required to collect vaccination records of suppliers, subcontractors or their employees. Instead, the subcontractor is required to collect and maintain a record of theirs and their direct employee’s vaccination statuses.
Home Group WA is collecting and processing COVID-19 vaccination information and proof of vaccination of direct employees to:
- facilitate Home Group WA preventing and managing the risk of COVID-19 transmission;
- ensure compliance with public health directions and related legal obligations applicable to Home Group WA from time to time; and
- support compliance with third party requirements when undertaking work for Home Group WA at its workplaces and worksites.
Evidence of vaccination status to be provided can include:
- your COVID-19 digital certificate (external link), an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (external link) for overseas travel, or an immunisation history statement (external link), from the Australian Immunisation Register; or
- evidence to support a valid exemption.
How we process your personal information
The “processing" of personal or health information (Personal Information) refers to all activities relating to the management of your Personal Information, from its collection and use, through to its storage and disposal, and everything in between.
Processing will be limited to what is reasonably necessary to prevent and manage COVID-19 transmission risks at our workplaces and worksites, to comply with any applicable public health directions, where you have consented to the processing, or if we are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
Vaccination information may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent necessary for the purposes outlined in this notice, such as to government departments and their agents, and service providers or partners engaged by us to perform legitimate functions on our behalf. For example, Home Group WA will share your Personal Information with the Western Australian Department of Health where necessary to manage COVID-19 contact tracing and case management involving Home Group WA workplaces and worksites.
For enquiries relating to the collection and management of your personal information: